Dedicated to covering the visual arts community in Connecticut.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Open Studios Open Thread

City-Wide Open Studios
50 Orange St., New Haven, (203) 772-2709
Alternative Space
Oct. 28—29, 2006.

I spent more than three hours yesterday and three hours today traipsing through the old Hamden Middle School, this year’s CWOS Alternative Space. I will start posting my conversations and observations tomorrow.

In the meantime, I encourage readers to use the Comments option to post their own takes on CWOS. And, for that matter, please weigh in on what you think about how I approached covering CWOS. This blog is a work in progress. I’ve enabled anonymous comments to free people to speak their minds.

See anything this weekend that you particularly liked? If you are an artist, what worked for you in this year’s CWOS format and what didn’t? Highlights? Low points? Controversy?

1 Comments:

Blogger *ArtStar* said...

Hi - Just wanted to drop you aline.. it was great meeting you on Saturday at the Alternative Space. Thanks so much for your interest in my piece.

Your blog is GREAT! ..and definitely needed in CT - I'm going to include it as a link from mine. : )

12:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home